My name is Mike Krohn, my wife Dominique and I have a food blog Healthy2HogwildFood.com.
We like to say we eat Healthy 75% of the time and go Hogwild the other 25%. I am also disabled, a one armed at home Chef who can conceive, cook and plate some amazing dishes! I started out BBQing twenty plus years ago and become a skilled Pitmaster. However it wasn’t until a trip to Italy that I found my love for food.
Then a Chef brought me into the kitchen and taught me how to sear a piece of fish, that is when my passion for cooking began.