my vip chocolate chip cookie
Hey people! We are back with another treat, something soft, chewy, and deliciously flavorful.
1 1⁄2 cups ap flour
1/2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsps baking soda
1/2 tsps sea salt
1/2 cups chilled butter, cubes
1 cups sugar, keep 3 tablespoons separate
1 1⁄2 tsps molasses
1 tbsps flax seed powder, mixed with 3/ tbsp of cold water
1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips
1 1⁄2 tsps vanilla bean paste
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
3. In an electric mixer bowl, cream together chilled butter, sugar, and molasses until well blended and slightly fluffy, about 5 minutes. Stir in flax seed and vanilla bean paste.
4. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated (mixture will look very thick). Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Scope dough into 2 1/2 tablespoon balls, and bake 8-10 per sheet onto buttered pans or nonstick mats. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are very lightly golden. Cool on a cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
6. To enjoy warm cookies, later on, pop cookies into a hot oven for about 1 to 2 minutes if desired.