Sizzling Hot Artichoke Dip
Y’all will absolutely love how simple, quick, and addictive this recipe is! There are only a few ingredients and it’s highly satisfying.
1 can Cara Mia marinated artichoke hearts
1 cup mayonnaise (either Best Foods, Hellman's, or Duke's brand)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Wheat Thins or Nut Thins, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Drain the artichoke hearts, reserving the liquid if desired. Roughly chop the artichokes.
3. In a blender or food processor, combine the artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pulse and blend to combine.
4. Transfer the dip to an oven-safe ceramic or cast-iron dish. Bake until brown and bubbly all over, about 12 minutes.
5. Serve hot with Wheat Thins or Nut Thins! This can also be refrigerated and reheated later.