Chocolate and Pistachio No-Bake Pie
This holiday inspired, no-bake pie is so easy, quick, and delicious!
1 chocolate bar
1–2 handfuls roasted, salted, shelled pistachios
1 pre-made pie crust in a pie tin (I used pecan, but you can also substitute a graham cracker crust)
1 box chocolate Jell-O mix
1 box pistachio Jell-O mix
1 cup cold milk
1 tub Cool Whip (you can also substitute a tub of vegan whipped topping), divided
1. Place the chocolate bar and pistachios in a large resealable plastic bag, then crush them with a mallet or rolling pin. Alternatively, you can put both into a blender and coarsely chop them.
2. Open the pie crust and place half of the crushed chocolate and pistachios in the bottom of the pie crust.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate and pistachio Jell-O mix, cold milk, and half of the Cool Whip. Whisk to thoroughly combine. Pour the topping into the pie crust, spreading in an even layer.
4. Cover the pie with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator. Chill for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
5. Once ready to serve, top the pie with the remaining Cool Whip, chocolate, and pistachios. Serve and enjoy!