Minty Pomegranate Mule
A riff on a classic Moscow Mule - you’ll love the addition of pomegranate molasses and mint. This refreshing cocktail will chill you out and heat up any gathering with its vibrant color and enticing flavor profile. For more pictures and step-by-step photos, see the recipe on my blog. https://omgyummy.com/minty-pomegranate-mule-cocktail/
4-5 mint leaves
1/2 a lime, squeezed
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
2 ounces vodka
4 oz ginger beer
1. Fill a chilled copper mug or serving glass of your choice with ice.
2. Place the mint leaves in the bottom of a cocktail shaker, lightly muddle the leaves with the end of a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one – no need to mush or muddle them too much – just release the flavor – you’ll be able to smell the minty aroma.
3. Squeeze the lime and drop the wedge in the shaker.
4. Add the pomegranate molasses and vodka. Mix with the muddler.
5. Fill the shaker with ice cubes, cover and shake vigorously.
6. Pour the liquid from the shaker over the ice-filled copper mug and then fill the mug to the top with the ginger beer. Mix again with a stirrer if you’d like.
For Mocktail: sub club soda for the vodka (it’s really delish as a mocktail)